Chip Centrifuge becomes progressively more important in today’s machine shops. Environmental laws limit the maximum residual coolant that can be retained in transported swarf and economically, reclaiming expensive coolant and the increased sales value of relatively dry chips are of vital importance.
The Mag Tools offers small centrifuge units for single or small groups of machine with capacities upto 1000 liters per hour.
ADVANDAGES OF MAG TOOLS CHIP CENTRIFUGE
- Adjustable speed to fit individual requirements.
- Minimum number of parts, resulting in smooth running and low maintenance.
- Heat treated, one piece long life bowl.
- Superb de-oiling. Small and compact in size.
- Trouble free performance.
- Maximum oil reclaiming from chips Low price.
CAPACITY AND PERFORMANCE
RESIDUAL COOLANT IN SWARF AFTER CENTRIFUGE